If you are using both twitter account and Facebook account to manage your friends or business & online connection. For saving time you can use twitter to update your Facebook status. In this way you can communicate via both services with only one post.
Its very easy to update Facebook status using twitter. In order to update your Facebook status you must already have both Facebook account and twitter account. Now follow the given six simple steps.
1. Login to your Facebook account.Go to the twitters application page.Now click on the Go to Application button
2. Now the application will ask you to confirm that Twitter can access your Facebook information. Click on the Allow button.
3. Next log into your Twitter account by entering your Twitter username and password
4. After Enter into your twitter account the screen will be look like this
If you want to update your Facebook status from Twitter. Therefore, click on the Allow Twitter to Update Your Facebook Status button in the upper-right of the screen.
5. Next you get a confirmation page and click on the Allow Status Update button
6. After you click this button, you will go to the Twitter application. Don’t Twitter anything from here. Instead, go to your Facebook Home page, by clicking the Home link on the Facebook menu
That’s all there is to it. Now every time you Twitter something, your Facebook status will be automatically updated. Though if you are a power twitter user, too many tweets might annoy your Facebook friends. In this case I suggest you to use Selective tweets Fb app which will give you the control to show only selected tweets which will be triggered using a hashtag #fb.
Do let us know which app or trick you are using to update Facebook status using Twitter?
Subscribe Updates, Its FREE!