Earlier I shared a complete review of EasyWPSEO plugin which is one of the best WordPress SEO plugin and I have been using here at ShoutMeLoud and other blogs from last few months. It’s a premium Keyword optimization plugin which is available only from Warriorforum for now.
If you have never tried this plugin or wondering what are the benefits of EasyWPSEO over WordPress SEO by yoast : Easy WP SEO offers some advance options for Keyword optimization like LSI words, Readability and other On page SEO factor checklist. I had good success with this SEO plugin and it really helps.
EasyWPSEO 1.7 update:
When I bought this plugin 5-6 months back from Warriorforum, I never thought we will get an update to this plugin. Something common with WSO’s. Surprisingly, now we have EasyWPSEO 1.7 update available and it comes with some noticable changes. Here is a complete change log:
- Auto-selection of recommended SEO factors (to address Google’s infamous “Penguin” update)
- Improved UTF-8 character support for non-English languages
- Support for WordPress Multisite (WPMU)
- Ability to ignore your specified stop words in the SEO analysis
- Highlight keywords that are already in the post/page content
- Process the contents of shortcodes in the SEO analysis
- Automatically add keyword from title, categories, tags, or other plugin settings (like All-In-One SEO Pack)
- Proxy support for issues with loopback connections
- The ability to disable the plugin for particular post types
How to update EasyWPSEO plugin to latest version:
Usually, we can see all the updates related to WordPress under Dashboard > Updates but to update EasyWPSEO plugin, we have to go to it’s settings and update. Here is a screenshot and video which explains how you can update this plugin to latest version.
- Login to WordPress dashboard
- EasyWPSEO > Settings
- Top right > Update to 1.7
If you are complete new to search engine optimization and Keyword optimization, here are some guide to help you:
And your plugin will be updated to latest version in no time. Here is a quick video tutorial, which shows how to do the upgrade from your dashboard.
Also, soon we can expect another version of this plugin but with a higher price tag. So if you have not tried this plugin, I recommend to give it a shot and see your content ranking higher in search. Update: EasyWpSEO is updated to 1.8 version, to fix LSI keyword feature.
Have you used this plugin or any alternate plugin for Keyword optimization? How likely you are going to recommend this SEO plugin to others? You can also check out my WordPress guide for more extensive tips and tutorials on WordPress.