I love Facebook and probably it’s the best way for me to connect to my Social network. Facebook chat which also integrated video chat now, is another big advantage of Facebook for real-time communication. Though despite of being such a fantastic platform, I don’t mind saying Facebook chat sucks. It lacks many features which a good IM should have.
- Check out: Facebook desktop messenger
Those who are using Facebook chat for Instant messaging, must be knowing that they don’t have feature to stay invisible and chat for an individual. Here I’m sharing a cool Facebook chat trick, using it you can stay invisible for a single person or group of your Facebook friends.
Just follow the instructions below to be invisible for single person:
1. Login to your facebook account. Navigate to friends on the left side.
2. At the upper-middle part of the page you will see edit friends. Click on that.
3. Then click on Create list. And add List name and any Friend, you want to be invisible.
4. Now to to your Facebook chat box. A new list will be appeared. If you want to be invisible then click on green bottom to go offline.
Thats All. If you have any further query then you can comment below.
How I discovered this?
I used to be online near about about 8-10 hours on Facebook. While I’m online my girlfriend thinks that I’m chatting to any other girl. So to avoid any conflict, I have to show her that I’m invisible. Thanks to Facebook for this feature.
Do let us know if you found this trick handy or not? Meanwhile if you like this post don’t forget to share it on Facebook.
Subscribe Updates, Its FREE!