Friends CO.CC is a free domain. It’s not only URL forwarding but we can setup DNS Records, A, MX, and CNAME records. We can change our blog’s name to become “name.co.cc”. It’s more simple than we use domain “name.blogspot.com”. To change our default blogspot name to co.cc domain name there are some steps. Here is the tutorial to setup domain co.cc
1. Go to Www.Co.CC
2. Then regiter a New domain that you want to use.
4. The you have to setup your domain. Got to “setup–>Manage domain”
5. Choose “Zone Records”
6. In the coloumn “Host” fill it with your domain name (www.SHOUTMELOUD.co.cc”)
7. Choose “CNAME” for “Type”
8. In the “Value” box fill it with “ghs.google.com”
9. Then click “Setup” Button.
Creating A records for your naked domain is important as it allows Google to redirect people who use in your naked domain name (blog.com) to your blog page (www.shoutmeloud.com). If you do not do this, visitors who leave off the www will see an error page.
There are four separate A records you will create, and can be done from the same control panel you accessed your CNAME records. Simply point your naked domain (shoutmeloud.co.cc, without the ‘www’) to each of the following IP addresses:
Your DNS setup is now complete!
The next step is make some setup in your blog Settings.
1. Login to Bloggr/blogspot then choose “Setting–>Publishing”
2. Then choose “Switch to: • Custom Domain
3. Then click on “Already own a domain? Switch to advanced settings“
4. Fill it with your new domain in the “Your Domain” column
5. To Finish click “Save Setting” Button.
It will take 1-48 hours for your new domain to work. So be patient….
Subscribe Updates, Its FREE!