I have set up my own Fan Page on Facebook and its really easy to make one but the problem is, I couldn’t find any options that will alert me whenever there’s a new comment or post on my wall. So what will happen is that, I have to check my Facebook fan page from time to time to see whether or not I have new comments or post on my wall, isn’t it uneasy? More over, it’s important for us to monitor what our competitor is doing on their Facebook page to keep an eye on what’s happening.
Well, gladly there’s a solution for that problem. The website name HyperAlerts has able to recognized this problem in which Facebook has failed to add. The website alerts you when someone has posted or leave comments to your fan page via email. So if you’re managing Facebook fan page, then this tool is another one you need. Another thing also is that, you can add multiple fan page alert and set the time you’ll be notified.
Note: Some images are from the beta version of HyperAlerts, but the usage are same.
Setting up Email alerts for Facebook Fan Page Activities:
Hyperalerts is a great service which let you monitor any Facebook fan page activities. All you need to do is link HyperAlerts with your Facebook profile, and now you can monitor activities on any page that you are the admin of or you have liked. This monitoring includes Updates, comments on your pages, and if you the admin you can also get Email notification for private messages. Recently they have upgraded from beta to Hyperalrts2, which offers very neat and clean interface.
1. You need to register at HyperAlerts in order to use their service.
2. Next choose whether to “Add alert by URL” or “Add alert from your Facebook user”. For this tutorial I will choose Add alert from your Facebook user because I always check my Facebook first before checking my email.
3. Next is to allow this application to your Facebook. Go ahead and click the “Allow” button.
4. Next is to choose which fan page you would like to be alerted. Click + plus sign or the Add this page button
5. Once you have added your new page alert, you can now set up how frequently you’ll be alerted or notified for any new comments, posts or even your own content.
That’s it, you now have your own automated Facebook fan page alert. Isn’t it nice? You can add more alerts if you want to. Usage of this service is immense, and with the growing need of Social-media engagement, you can take advantage of Hyperlarts to grow your Facebook profile or Page exponentially. If you own multiple Facebook pages, you can use this service to get Email digest for daily activities on your page. You can also set your ideal page via Hyper Alerts, and learn how they are using it to engage with audience. Another great usage is by monitoring your competitor Facebook page, and answers readers questions to build your own social-media profile.
Hope this helps. Please feel free to comment or share your thoughts. Don’t forget to share it to too.
If you have more time, then perhaps you would like to read my article called 10 Facebook Tips and Tricks That You Should Know. Don’t forget to share this article on Facebook and join us on Facebook for more such updates.