I have set up my own Fan Page on Facebook and its really easy to make one but the problem is, I couldn’t find any options that will alert me whenever there’s a new comment or post on my wall. So what will happen is that, I have to check my Facebook fan page from time to time to see whether or not I have new comments or post on my wall, isn’t it uneasy? Looks like Facebook has forgotten this little feature to make it a lot easier for us.
Well, gladly there’s a solution for that problem. The website name HyperAlerts has able to recognized this problem in which Facebook has failed to add. The website alerts you when someone has posted or leave comments to your fan page via email. So if you’re managing Facebook fan page, then this tool is another one you need. Another thing also is that, you can add multiple fan page alert and set the time you’ll be notified.
Setting up Email alerts for Facebook Fan Page updates:
1. You need to register at HyperAlerts in order to use their service.
2. Next choose whether to “Add alert by URL” or “Add alert from your Facebook user”. For this tutorial I will choose Add alert from your Facebook user because I always check my Facebook first before checking my email.
3. Next is to allow this application to your Facebook. Go ahead and click the “Allow” button.
4. Next is to choose which fan page you would like to be alerted. Click + plus sign or the Add this page button
5. Once you have added your new page alert, you can now set up how frequently you’ll be alerted or notified for any new comments, posts or even your own content.
That’s it, you now have your own automated Facebook fan page alert. Isn’t it nice? You can add more alerts if you want to. Hope this helps. Please feel free to comment or share your thoughts. Don’t forget to share it to too.
If you have more time, then perhaps you would like to read my article called 10 Facebook Tips and Tricks That You Should Know. Don’t forget to share this article on Facebook and join us on Facebook for more such updates.