Twitter changed the authentication method from Password to OAuth. This means any third-party need authentication via Twitter to access your Twitter account and you can see list of all third-party Twitter apps, which need authentication.
Specially this will remove your hassle of sharing username and password to any app and increase security of your account.
If some application turns out to be spammy, you can always remove it from your Twitter account setting page. In this post I will share how you can check which all apps has access to your Twitter account and how you can revoke access from it within one click:
Login to your Twitter account and go to Settings > Connection <Link>
You will see list of all apps which has access to your Twitter account, review all the applications which you are using and click on revoke access which you wish to remove.
- 5 Free Twitter Tools to Unfollow Non-Followers
- 5 Twitter Tools to Follow Like Minded People
- 5 Twitter tools to Unfollow Inactive Users
- 5 Free Tools to AutoFollow Your Followers on Twitter
- 3 Twitter Tools To Determine The Best Time To Tweet
- 5 Tools to Tweet Lengthy Messages on Twitter
- 10 Websites to Create Free Custom Twitter Background
Subscribe to Download WordPress Guide Worth $99