Few days back we talked about Global translator wordpress plugin problem for SEO and Solution. Though some of the user are not familiar with Google webmaster tool on how to remove their URL from Google index using Google webmaster tool.
To make your life easier this is a step by step tutorial along with screenshots on how to remove your blog URL using Google webmaster tool.
This trick will be handy in case if you delete any of your post anytime and you can easily delete that post from Google Index.
1. Login to your Google webmaster dashboard and select the web blog or website for which you want to delete the link.
2. On the left hand side click on Tools
3. Now under subcategory of Tools , select remove URL
4. Now Under remove URL click on New removal Request
5. Depending on your situation, you can select the individual link, Directory, website or Google cache removal request. In case you are facing Global translator wordpress errors, I will suggest use Directory removal option. You can read more about it on my previous guide on Global translator wordpress plugin Google adsense TOS violation and solution.
6. Click on Next and Start adding Removal request. Once you are done with adding all the links. Don’t forget to click on Submit removal Request
It takes 2-5 days to process your request.
If you like the guide don’t forget to subscribe to shoutmeloud feeds, to keep receiving such updates. You can also Join shoutmeloud Friend connect directory from sidebar.
Get Free Blogging updates in your Email