How would you like to Generate 50 New Leads, And Make More Sales In A Month Than You Would Normally Do In A Year?
A recent study was done on a number of really successful small business’s in the United States. When asked which marketing methods the successful companies were focusing on, the responses were:-
- Email marketing
- Referral marketing
- Partner or affiliate marketing
- Social Media marketing
- Webinars Marketing
Now, I am sure many companies are comfortable with 1 to 4 on the list, but how many are truly embracing the use of webinars to help them grow their business?
Consider Using a Webinar marketing Strategy
There are a number of uses for a webinar. A few that come to mind are:-
- Lead Generation
- List building
- Generate sales and chunk flow (either from selling the webinar or selling something at the back end)
- Crediting credibility
- To produce products
- To find out what your target market want (ie as a form of survey)
- To add value to existing clients
- To train team members
So for the simplicity of this article, lets look at:
how you can use a webinar to generate leads
Example: An Accounting Company
An accountant has a lot of information that could be used to add value to their customers (ie intellectual property).
Now many accountants might be blogging to their customers (if they are not doing this then they need to be) or sending out monthly newsletters. This is great, but the challenge is many people don’t read these and also its difficult to use these to attract many new clients, unless you write an amazing new piece and it gets forwarded on.
So lets assume the accountant decides to implement a webinar strategy into his or her business to help them grow. After they have decided what software they are going to use, and selected a date, they will need to follow these important steps:-
- Come up with a compelling title that will appeal to their target market
- List around 5 bullet points that talks to their prospects, their challenges and/or their needs
- Create a marketing plan with how they are going to get people to register
- Market to get people registering
- Create a pre webinar plan once people have registered to ensure that they show up
- Create a good powerpoint presentation (about one hour in length) that is not too content heavy, but is really valuable to the target market
- Present the webinar – ideally with a call to action at the end so any new prospects on this webinar are directed with what to do
Is Running A Webinar Too Hard?
Now many people might look at the process above, and put it into the ‘too hard’ basket.
The thing is, if the above process is completed properly this accountant could end up with a number of new clients as well as strong position for being seen as doing something unique in his or her industry. This can also have a profound impact on client retention. The return on investment on just time and money can be amazing.
My suggestion is if you are not using this strategy, make sure you have a really good look at it – you will be surprised with the results you will find once you take the step to embrace this relatively new technology.
Subscribe Updates, Its FREE!