LinkedIn is the professional network having more than 100 million members. It is a business oriented social networking site to exchange knowledge, ideas, and opportunities with a broader network of professionals. So, It’s a good way to promote your website in front of quality crowd. Specially if your blog is about B2B, you have chances to attract more interested readers via LinkedIn.
On linkedIn, there are many ways to promote your website, and one of the simplest way is by showing your latest blog post on your linkedIN profile. You can show your recent posts from your blog and drive traffic via LinkedIn. Here are step by step guide to show recent blog posts on your LinkedIn profile.
Add your website in the LinkedIn profile
1. Login to your LinkedIn profile, Click on Profile > Edit Profile
2. In websites option, click Add a website
3. Select Type and enter website name.
Now your website is added in your profile. Similarly you can connect twitter also.
Display Recent Posts
4. To display WordPress posts, Click Add an application option.
5. There are different applications, but i like ‘WordPress’ app. Select WordPress application.
6. Set ‘Display on my profile‘ option true and click ‘Update Settings‘.
7. Now Enter your blog name (click on Edit link if option is not visible) and make sure ‘Show all recent posts from your blog.‘ option is selected. Click Save button
8. Now your recent posts are displayed with your LinkedIn profile. To verify this, Click Profile > View Profile
Now your recent posts will be visible on your profile.
Do let us know if you are using LinkedIn for marketing and for blog promotion? Do you have more LinkedIn tips to share, do let us know via comment.