We have talked about how to sign up for Email address under your domain name, but the chances are high when you will follow the first step , you might get an error like this :
This domain has already been registered with Google Apps. Please contact your domain administrator for instructions on using Google Apps with this domain.
Chances are high that your domain was used earlier and someone used the Google apps for the domain.
How to get rid of Google Apps Domain Registration error?
Well the process is very simple. Open this link, replace the domain name with your domain name :
- On the next page click on Can’t access your account.
- On the next page click on reset your administrator password.
- After word verification, it will ask you for an email and upload a HTML file to your web server.
- I hope you are familiar with uploading and downloading file using FTP. If not have a look at Filezilla : Free FTP client
- Once you have done everything right, you will get an email from Google team within 24 hour to the email account you have mentioned.
If this is your first time you are using this domain, for security purpose Make sure
- Change the secondary email
- Delete all other existing users.
If you face any problem or trouble, do let me know.
Check your domain ranking