In my last post I talked about Simple way to increase your Facebook fan page fans and the idea was to suggest (Invite) your friends to show your Facebook fan page. If you have huge number of friends, you might find it hard to select all of them one by one. There are few tricks which will let you select all friends at one go, and this is huge time-saver when you have a long list of friends on Facebook.
Two of the most common ways to select all friends to like your Facebook page or for an event are:
- Chrome extension
- Greasemonkey script
I have already talked about invite all Chrome extension before, and today I will be talking about one greaseonkey script.
I tried this trick on Firefox browser and it worked perfectly fine for pages and events.
- Install Firefox browser from here and also install greasemonkey firefox addon. Once installed, restart your browser.
- Install Select all Facebook Friends Greasemonkey Script:
- Once script is installed, go to your Facebook fan page and click on suggest to friends, and you will have a screen like this:
This will select all your Facebook friends at once. Now click on Send invitation and every Facebook friends will be invited instantly. Here are few more articles to help you increase your Fan counts on Facebook:
- How to make a Facebook page popular
- Facebook page promoter lightbox pop-up WordPress plugin
- 15 stunning ways to increase Facebook fan page likes
This is the easiest way to invite all Facebook friends at once. I’m sure those who have huge friend list on Facebook will love this script and Hack. If you find this tip useful, don’t forget to share it among your friends on Facebook.