Those who are working online from last few years, I’m sure you must be having more than 2 domains. In the last 4 years, I have purchased almost 50+ domains, and hardly 15 of them are live. I used to use different domain registration services to buy domains, until I started ShoutMydomain. One big problem which I used to face earlier with so many domain is domain management. I had domains on Namecheap, Godaddy, and on many other domain registrar. I used to wait for cheap offer like ($1 domain or free domain), from any registrar, and used to buy domains. This was a good idea to save some money, but turns out to be a bad idea later, as I keep forgetting about new domains which I bought from different domain registrar.
I’m sure I’m not the only one facing this problem, and many of you wanted to have such a domain management tool, where you can view all your domains, their status, expiry date, and get email or SMS notification before you reach expiry date. Here I will be talking about Dominder (Domain + reminder), which is a useful online tool to manage all your domains, from one place.
How to use Dominder to manage your domains:
Dominder is an easy to use online tool, which offers various feature. This service will let you monitor unlimited domains from one place, and you can find various details about your domain from here. Here are few of the features of Dominder:
- Easy domain management : You can quickly check all your domain status from one place.
- Domain who.is record : Check what’s the who.is record of all your domains from one place. If any who.is record is wrong, this is a good place to find out.
- Domain expiration reminder : You can set custom Email or SMS reminder for receiving notifications before domain expires. This will help you to save your self “Oh crap!” moment.
- Domain hosting monitoring: If your domain is live, and hosted on a server. It will work as website uptime monitoring. You can set it to notify you for site downtime.
- Add notes to your domain : If you wish to add custom notes for any domain, this feature will let you do it.
- Check your domain security (Blacklisted or security loophole) : Check if your domain is blacklisted or if it doesn’t pass Google safe browsing. Very useful, if you are one of those who have hundred plus domains.
- Domain finances: You can also add how much money you making from a domain in a month. This will be helpful for niche marketer to decide, which website to pay more attention, and which one needs least.
Here is a screenshot of Dominder dashboard:
If you are one of those internet marketer; who is running hundreds of Websites, you will find Dominder very useful. At the time of writing this service is completely free, and you get 5 free SMS notifications. If you need more SMS notification, you can buy additional SMS by paying little price. Over all, as a domain management tool, Dominder is one of the best I have seen.
Here is a quick video review of Dominder:
Do let me know which website or desktop software you are using to keep a track of all your domains?