Yesterday I stumbled upon a Comic Strip Website which posts hilarious Comics Everyday. After going through 10-15 Comic Strips, I realized that the website (or rather say Blog!) runs on WordPress! After that I went on searching for a tutorial which could help me learn how to create a Comic Blog. Comic Blogs are unique, they are more engaging than text and videos. Later I found a WordPress Theme named ‘ComicPress’ – A WP Theme Dedicated to Comic Blogs!
Features Of ComicPress
- It’s Clean and easy to use.
- You can also create Chapters of Comic Strips. By using this feature, you can divide a story into daily Comic Strips.
- There is a Built in Widget that helps the visitors to skip to the next or previous Comic Strip.
- A Choice of 5 Layouts!
- Easy Navigation of Comics.
Plugins That Enhance ComicPress
There are many plugins which will help you manage your WordPress Powered Comic Blog Better. Here is the list of Plugins officially supported by ComicPress:
- Comic Easel: Comic Easel allows you to incorporate a WebComic using the WordPress Media Library functionality with Navigation into almost any WordPress theme. With just a few modifications of adding injection action locations into a theme, you can have the theme of your choice display a comic.
Other than these Plugins, you can use other WordPress Plugins like Ad Manager to enhance your Web Comic Blog.
Looking For a Demo?
There are many Web Comic Blogs that use ComicPress. It’s one of the best Comic Theme for WordPress Blogs and is very easy to install, setup and customize with the help of plugins. One of the Best Web Comic which is powered by WordPress and ComicPress is FoxTrot. This Web Comic has also been featured on the ComicPress Home Page.
Subscribe to Download WordPress Guide Worth $99