Are you looking for a platform to get sponsored content for your blog? Do you wish to make money from your Twitter account? Do you want to earn from Youtube videos without AdSense?
If your answer is Yes, today I will be introducing to a well-known platform, which connects brands with bloggers. This platform is useful for anyone with a blog, Youtube channel, Twitter profile, Digital agencies & marketers. The platform that I’m talking about is call BlogMint. BlogMint is known as an influencer marketing platform, which helps the brand connect to the bloggers for sponsored opportunity in the form of Blog post or social media updates. Even if you don’t have a well-established blog, you can join it & monetize your Twitter stream or Youtube channel.
In this guide, I will give you a complete walkthrough of BlogMint, and how you can use it to grow your blogging income.
How BlogMint Works & How you can get started?
BlogMint is an influencer marketing platform, which is not limited to bloggers. Initially, it started with the goal of connecting Bloggers with brands, but later on this platform allows people with good social media following (Currently Twitter & Youtube) to earn money via sponsored content. Getting started with this platform is easy, and here is how you can get started:
- Head over to BlogMint.com & click on Signup.
- You can use your BlogSpot, WordPress.com, Self-hosted WordPress or Youtube account to create an account. Or else, use your email.
- The next step is to complete your profile details. I recommend you to fill up all the fields carefully, as it would help you to get the right price for your blog post, Youtube video or Tweet.
- Once done, click on Continue to profile, and in the next step, you need to mention all your digital property, which you can want to monetize.
- BlogMint let you monetize your Twitter account, Blogs, & Youtube channel.
- You need to be careful when adding the charges (Cost) for sponsored post, tweet or videos.
- If you keep your price too high, you might not get too many offers & if you keep it low, you will be underpaid. My advice for you is to consider the factors such as traffic, niche, reach to decide the price for the sponsored blog post.
- For Twitter consider the number of genuine followers & level of engagement. Youtube videos could be a game changer for many (Especially Tech & fashion bloggers), and you can set your price depending upon the quality of videos you create.
It would take about 5 minutes to complete your profile, and as I mentioned above, a detailed profile will help you to get high-value campaigns.
How to get paid campaign instantly on BlogMint?
One of the biggest problem with many Influencer marketplaces is, you need to wait for days or weeks to get your first Campaign. On BlogMint, you can get your first paid campaign right away. All you need to do is, click on Discover Campaign at the top, and you will see all existing campaigns.
Click on any of the active campaigns, and see all the details. You should consider following factors before applying for any campaign:
- Is the campaign/product relevant to your blog niche.
- If it’s an online tool, are you getting access to the tool.
- If it’s a product (let’s say a fashion product), are you getting a test product.
- Do you have complete editorial control over the content or not.
Many of the campaign don’t have a fixed price and is available for negotiation. This is a good opportunity for your blog, to get a decent price for a sponsored post. You can interact with the brand manager directly through Blogmint dashboard, and pick a campaign that matches your blog standard.
What set BlogMint a great platform to monetize digital assets?
What I like about BlogMint is the ideology & their progressive attitude. It is 100% transparent and is born with the vision to promote fair monetization for Bloggers. Over the time, they have added new monetization techniques (Sponsored Tweets, Sponsored Youtube videos), which shows this company is constantly adding moving forward with changing times. The company let you find Blog Score, & Social score that adds gamification, and encourages budding bloggers to work on their blog & Social media platform to improve their score.
As a brand ambassador of BlogMint, I have many interesting insights about the platform. I will share them in another post in coming weeks. For now you can go ahead & create your BlogMint account. Don’t forget to set the perfect price for Sponsored post on your blog.
Let me know how was your experience with BlogMint, and what all new features you would like to see here. Do share this post on your social networking site, as it would help your blogger & friends to earn money.