This is a roundup post from year 2012 from Adsense series. In this series, I will be selecting only those posts, which will help you to boost your Adsense earning. Though this tips will tell you about placement, font size and use of other ad unit of Adsense. More over adsense earning also depend on the niche of the blog, so don’t accept miracles to happen over night but a clever ad placement will make sure better CTR and hence better earning.
- Google adsense placement Guide : This post talks about how you should place your google adsense ad unit, for maximum exposure and better CTR.
- Change Adsense Font size : This guide will guide you on how you can change your adsense font size, that will help you to blend your ads with your content and increase adsense CTR.
- Increase adsense revenue by removing low paying category : In any advertising, adverts rate are based on niche, this tip will help you remove those categories which are not related to your blog niche and will help you to increase your revenue.
- Set up Adsense for parked domains : Adsense has released a feature to put adverts in parked domains. This guide will help you on setting up adsense for parked domain. Though for me it never worked that great. Do let us know your review on Adsense for parked domains.
- Adsense for RSS feeds : Adsense can also be integrated into RSS feeds, specially if you have a huge subscriber base, you will find adsense for feeds very effective.
- 10 Simple tips to avoid violating Google adsense Policies : Here are 10 effective tips which will help you to avoid violating adsense TOS.
- Tips to increase adsense revenue : In this post I mentioned some useful points which you should follow to increase your adsense revenue.
I’m sure for adsense users above posts will come very handy. Don’t forget to share your adsense secrets.
Get Free Blogging updates in your Email