Today I have come up with a List of 15 Blogger widgets which can Rock your Blog. You don’t have to do any coding or add a new Plugin and get into excessive coding to add this widget. Simply go to your BlogSpot or WordPress widget, add a text widget and copy paste the code generated by any of the Blogging widget services mentioned below. I have an interesting list to share with you, but before going ahead I must mention that a widget is the ‘Handy to use Content’, which adds a good look and can be referred as a sidebar application with some different functions. Like, without setting up or creating any app you can amaze your visitors with funky and wonderful things.
- Flickr Flash Photo Stream Badge: Adds a Flash photo stream on to your sidebar.
- Twitter Badge: Well, if your twitter activity is skyrocketing, then don’t forget to add this Badge to your sidebar and it will help you to get more friends as well.
- FEEDJIT: Get the real-time traffic data on the Front end of your blog just on the sidebar.
- 3Jam: Let your blog visitors send you text messages without knowing your cell number.
- Jaxtr: Now it’s turn for a phone call, so now anytime your visitors can call you directly on your mobile phone and your phone number will stay private.
- WhoLinked: This widget tells you which web/blog has now linked their blog with yours and provided you a Backlink. Your visitors will know how famous you are over the web.
- MyPageRank: Lets the visitors know your fame on Page Rank through the My Page Rank widget.
- CheckPageRank: Show them your Page Rank and Alexa ranking all together.
- Skype button: Are you Online or Offline on Skype, tell them openly.
- PollDaddy: Make polls easily and ask your Visitors/Readers to vote on your Blog.
- Vizu: Just another Poll making widget that works with all CMS.
- AnswerTips: Tell the meaning to your visitors about each and every term you used on your Blog.
- AuctionAds: This widget can also help you in Generating money. It will tell your visitors about the most hot items on Ebay for sale and if they buy any item then you will get a share of the sale.
- aStore: This is the same as Auction Ad but instead of Ebay it has item from Amazon and you will also get the profit when somebody will buy from your mini store.
- Odeo player: display an Odeo player for and podcast right there on your sidebar.
Create your own widgets for free and add them to your sidebar and search a large collection of already developed widgets at Widget Box. We have already covered some nice widgets to be added on your blog and if you have missed it, here are some of the best pick from ShoutMeLoud Archive:
- Pingbox: How to add Yahoo Chat on Blog sidebar
- Twitter Fan wideget: Showoff your followers in WordPress sidebar
- Linkwithin Widget to reduce bounce rate
Now starts the widget fun but don’t go crazy, add only 3 – 4 Widgets. Adding more will look weird and will spoil the whole appearance of the Blog. More over use only those widgets which help you in promotion or help your readers to connect closely with you or your blog. Using lots of widget might slow down your blog. So be wise!
Do let us know which all Blogger widgets would you recommend for every blogger and some of your must have blogging widgets?